Here's what we've been up to this fall.....
The kids loves to help us when we help in the church nursery. They are super helpful and the kids love playing with them. So sweet when Gracyn started reading them books!
Silly boy!
We saw a Bugatti parked at the gym parking lot and this guy went NUTS!!
Enjoying a day at Fiesta Texas!
Splashing in the rain puddles! What could be more fun?!
We went to the fall festival at Cornerstone Church.
Gracyn brought ALL her friends down to join her!
We went to Port A for the weekend with Meme and Pop.
Hudson and Daddy went to the Spurs game.
I looked over the other day and realized that Hudson had been wearing his underwear backwards all day--he had no clue!?! Silly little guy!
Enjoyed some time at the Doseum!
I had foot surgery and had to be off my feet for 2 weeks--no driving! It was the pits! You don't realize how hard it is to get around and get things done when you can't walk! :(
Yummy dinner at PF Changs.
Dress up week at school for Red Ribbon week. The cutest little nerds you ever did see!
Gracyn and her best buds--Dax, Aly and Halle
Just going for a ride in my undies and jacket! He wanted to take his jeep for a spin and I told him to put some clothes on since it was cold out--so he just went to get a jacket and that's it!
Reading while we drive....I love it!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment